Monday, October 09, 2006

Weird/Interesting Dream

I have some pretty strange dreams once in a while. I think I may start documenting them for my own amusement. Once in a while I have a dream that seems like it could be the plot of a movie. Except that I always wake up before the movie's conclusion, so I never know what happened. Can I get a refund?

So anyway, the other night I dreamt that I had to defend my neighborhood from a roving band of ravenous alligators and my only weapon was a can of mace. For some reason I could only use mace, I couldn't use a baseball bat or, I don't know... a gun?! And I had to make sure that I maced the gators right in the eye, otherwise they wouldn't be affected. So I had to get real close to the gator before I could mace it! Sounds safe to me. I guess this is what makes dreams so weird. And of course, I woke up before I found out what happened. Maybe it's better that way because I probably was going to end up losing a hand. Chomp.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that one isn't as weird as the one where you had a piece of broccoli(I think that's what it was) in your contact. =P