Sunday, September 03, 2006

Recurring Dream

Do you ever have recurring dreams with a similar theme but the details are a bit different? For me, the dream that I have more often than any other always has the same basic premise. I'm back in high school (only the school looks nothing like my high school and as far as I can tell my classmates are different) and it's first period and I have a huge semester-long assignment due in my seventh-period class and I haven't even started it yet! In fact I totally forgot about it until that day! This is such a scary premise for me because I was such a good student in high school and never would have completely blown off an assignment. Fortunately I always wake up before seventh period rolls around. The feeling of relief when I wake up is like no other!

So this makes me wonder: What do people who were bad students in high school dream about? Turning in assignments on time??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's a scary dream. at least you wake up before 7th period!

I don't usually remember my dreams...and I've never had a recurring one(that I can remember, anyway).